Tuesday, May 26, 2009

DEMF-inatly

This lady....is about 60 (asked her myself) idk wtf she thought she was doing but she almost threw the damn hoola hoop into the damn Detroit River. Like wtf, miss? She hit this one dude who was about to choke her, from what it looked like.

The main reason I showed up: Flying Lotus, the god. Man is majestic behind the turntables. Real talk. Like bow. And he's pretty cool. I got a picture with him. And he's funny too. I'll explain. I asked him for a picture as he was lighting up, he was like "uhh....lemme finish this first" so I let him finish, and he posed....then he pulled out another "n*gga, I'm smokin!" so he dropped it and acted cool in the photo so you couldn't tell. Shook my hand too. But some dude said he was like 6'7......whoever that was, I need to smack you. Guy is only like 6 at the most. Dumb euro ass.

.......anyways as Noah Greenia kindly explained to me, this is a cyber raver. All I know is.....dude has a gas mask, and half an out fit. Looks like a Marilyn Manson of sorts. But won't judge. Because I had on my tights that day......and a snow hat in 75-80 degree weather.

This guy.......is funny. I asked him was he hot, and he replied "not really, this is pretty ventilated." Well, for those who don't know, that guy is wearing a full body suit. Head to toe.....literally. Like whoa, right? And he danced too. All girls danced with him because they didn't know what he looked like. I want that suit.....shoulda asked him where I could cop one. Hmmmm.....

You can't see it from this angle, but she don't need to be in a bathing suit. In public atleast. There were alotta chicks who shoulda been covering up, instead of out flaunting stuff. There were also a lot of girls who.........were bad as f*ck.....1 talked to me.....but she bothered me when she said I was British. I denied it and she didn't believe me. Then I said I had a low voice and then she mocked me. B*tch......don't make me have to slap-a-ho. We don't want that, ya dig?

And finally the chicken tenders.....they were good. Expensive (5-7 for just them, 7-9 including fries) but they were on point. Yeah, stereotype, I picked chicken. And? It was good!

So concludes my short blog about DEMF. I planned to do it as I walked but.....that would have been WAAY Chaotic, and I would have ran into like 80 people. So until next time
Jin-Que,
HOB UP!!!!(I planned on doing this from a computer, but my laptop is acting fruity, so bear with me)

So yesterday, I was @ DEMF, or "Techno Fest" as it is more commonly known. And it was AMAZING. I have some pics here, to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment