Sunday, May 3, 2009

COOL KIDS, B*TCH!!!! and i dont mean Rob and I

THE COOL KIDS drop tonight!!!! Gone Fishing comes out tonight! @ 12am!!! Hell yeah, b*tch!!! I'm all pumped up and sh?t! Thanks to stennett, our part time to never blogger, I have obtained 2 songs early. "Popcorn" and "Champions" I prefer popcorns do to the sample in the backround ("Hold Up, Wait A Minute") stennett finds that stale, hence why he prefers "Champions" due to its snare, and drum pattern. W/e. "Popcorn" is better to me. But I like them both.

Math final is tomorrow. Gonna flunk, but I'll be free to lyrics write more then.....yay! Sterotypes. I bet my other blog is dying. Shame.

Well that's all I really had to say. I'm falling asleep. Milk and HW don't go well.

I'll update more after the whole album is heard.

P&L.
Dirty Rose, Out Like Trout.

1 comment: