Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Need A Shot...of Ambition...

What up?
Mobile Bloggin, b*tch! Haha.
Anyways. I <3 Datarock. Much. Not enough to use it on a track but enough to drive Rob crazy with it. "Fa-Fa-Fa!" (great song)

Summer is drawing nearer. I've mapped out my lyrics, well some of them, atleast. Just need some more beats, and I need for Bobbito aka "Danny Brown's number 1 Fan" to get back so we can lay it down, like a kid to bed.

"I scam on waitresses, that's half my age and sh*t." Mochipet is a funny guy. We have the same rhyme, as I noticed. But then again I have the same rhyme scheme as Cam'ron and JR Writer, so.....that's not saying much.

I wanna use a tekken song, but 1) idk if that would work, 2) Rob might object, 3) Namco, and its endless spies, might try and sue and, 4) Idk what beat I would choose.

But that's all from me.
P&L
HOB UP!!!!

Dirty Rose, Outtie!

No comments:

Post a Comment