Friday, April 24, 2009

A Pimp....in My Own (Own) F*ckin Mind (Mind)

Ray cash is a lyrical genius. Don't look @ me like I'm speaking Chinese. I didn't stutter. Man is a boss. Sadly, the realer he started rapping, the less and less they started playing him. When he is rapping light hearted and in a satirical fashion like in "Sex Appeal" (or "Pimp in My Own Mind") he rides the air waves, like a king. When he gets a bit more serious, but not much like "Bumpin My Music" they started to back off some. After "Amerikkka" (notice the 3 ks) I thought Ray Cash died. That's how little I heard from him again. That needs to stop. Man is the truth.
"I call her Monica, She Call Me President-ial, she's a dime, when I flip her, its either head or tails." (coldest one liner ever)

The instrumental to "Sex Appeal" aint bad either....Rob...we might be using that....

But I felt the need to say that.

On an HOB note: last class today, time to lyric write tomorrow and Sunday. Ballin. Getting the headset for my phone so I can record into my phone too? Extra ballin. And1....

But I'm out.

Peace (With Some Love)

HOB UP!!!!

Outtie

No comments:

Post a Comment