Friday, April 17, 2009

Iraq in this b****

I tried posting from my phone in spanish class today. Took a big ol L. I need to figure out how to do that and get on Fletcher's level. I was watching Jimmy Fallon last nite, I unlike a lot of people, find him funny. His show isnt as funny as he was on SNL but its alrite hopefully it gets better. Conan is the best so I dont expect him to get that good. The Roots basically make that show, they are dope, awesome, and everything else. They have a new cd dropping in June I think, so I'll have to cop that.

I wanted a change up from the literally over 4,000 hiphop/rap songs I have so Dirty Rose put me on to some Daft Punk. I already liked the little bits I've heard from them but the Discovery album is dope.

I like Big Sean. He's from Detroit. If your a rapper from Detroit you basically almost automatically get my support. Going to school away from the Detroit Metro area has greatly increased my love for all things Detroit. Well anyway his UKNOWBIGSEAN mixtape dropped yesterday and after lots of hassle i finally got it off his website where it can be downloaded for free. He's with Kanye and G.O.O.D. music so basically his music is lots of unique production and "look at freshness" rhymes. He's not the greatest rapper but like Kanye (pre-808) in my opinion he's entertaining. Surprsingly the song that has gotten the most play so far hasnt been Supa Dupa or Getcha Some but Iraq featuring Dusty McFly (who is also from Detroit). I want to get that Dusty McFly "Doin it" song, havent been able to find it for download though :-(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW6G1lgG-so

^^^^ Link to Iraq!

I also find this song VERY addicitive. Who Knows with Mike Posner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lY-Zhfkxjg

Wiz Khalifa's Flight School is also supposed to drop today. I LOVE his Show and Prove tape. I think it has one of the best Intro-second track combos I've heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9gypvoDNrM

^^^ Second Track, Pittsburgh Sound

In HOB news, I put down some lyrics to the Mr. Me Too Beat. It is looking like the second mixtape is gonna be mostly N.E.R.D. but imma find a way to get some J Dilla on there.

HOB up! BobbyOnes out.

1 comment:

  1. Flight School is the shit

    you should let me get up in this since I'm too lazy to continue my music blog

    ReplyDelete