Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm not good with titles.

[looks below to see if anyone posted below him]

Kanye West-Amazin'


GLC looks like a goon in the background



Anyways, this is the third writer of the blog and I'm a gooooon.

So .. uh .. I'm listening to Nobi. The negro is cold. Thinking Out Loud is the shit. I've just been randomly downloading anything that looks decent and this was a homerun. He's too nice. Along with Cyrano. I was sitting here like, "Cyrano sounds just like MF Doom." Come to figure, Cyrano and MF Doom have the same producers so they inevitably sound alike, kinda like how Santogold and MIA sound similar.

follow me on twitter: RockIt Man

oh yea, Wale is gonna be at The Shelter in May, stay posted for more details.



[throws black power fist]

No comments:

Post a Comment